The main task of this position is to deliver Southern Oil’s product to the customer and generate additional business when in the market.
• Receive daily trip sheets from Warehouse Administrator.
• Review trip sheet and allocate a delivery route and schedule to the following days trip sheet.
• Load vehicle so as to ensure timeous deliveries.
• Do a vehicle inspection check every morning.
• Ensure vehicle is clean (inside and outside) at all times.
• Load stock in the vehicle according to route plan sent the day before.
• Leave SOILL premises in time to complete deliveries as planned.
• Deliver stock to customers ensuring POD’s are signed.
• Ensure all relevant documentation and payments are received.
• Collect credits according to schedule and procedure.
• Ensure all deliveries are delivered as planned, cost-effectively and timeously.
• On completion of daily deliveries, all signed invoices and cash need to be handed over to warehouse administrator and/ or put in safe.
• Empty cans received from clients as credit, need to be palletized for return to Swellendam.
• Ad hoc duties, warehouse/ delivery related.
• Driver report to Warehouse Manager.
• If needed the driver will assist with other tasks in the warehouse as per instruction.
• Grade 12
• Conversant in English and Afrikaans
• Forklift License (Advantage)
• Valid Driver’s License
• No Experience needed
• Interpersonal skills
• Excellent work ethic
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Must be able to work in a team and alone
• Good time management
• Be disciplined and reliable
We invite candidates to forward their comprehensive CV’s to the Human Resources Department via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver by no later than Friday, 22 January 2021.
Send comprehensive CV’s to email@example.com