Southern Oil PTY Ltd is a supplier of raw materials and Animal Feed products within the South African Animal Feed industry and is seeking a driven and dynamic Technical Advisor who is ideally from an animal nutrition and marketing background. This person will be responsible for the sales support of all the animal feed products, provide technical advice to an established client base as well as to seek out new business opportunities within the entire Southern Africa region.
• Develop and support the sales of the whole company portfolio (feed raw materials and focused animal feed products) in South Africa in coordination with the existing Key Account Manager: Animal Feed.
• Manage the debtor’s days and achieve the lowest possible overdue %
• Maximise support to distributors and end customers (Business to Business and Business to Farms).
• Gain insight about customer requirements, competitor, and/or market trends and developments
• Support developing new business opportunities with existing and new customers
• Support developing yearly area plans with budget
• Manage pricelists; take, create and follow up orders
• Active credit control
• Organise technical, marketing and administrative and sales support
• Focus on the marketing of Southern Oil’s Canega Animal Feed range that focuses on the Equine industry
• Be able to work remotely throughout South Africa without supervision and attend marketing platforms over weekends (shows/exhibitions)
• Educational degree/diploma in animal nutrition
• Ability to register with SACNASP is to candidate’s advantage.
• Minimum 3 years’ successful experience in a sales environment within the animal feed industry
• Experience with Equestrian feed/care is to the candidate’s advantage
• Fluent in English and Afrikaans
• Must be able to work within a team, as well as independent.
• Good communication skills
• Energetic and detailed orientated with the ability for high work throughput
• Customer service orientated
We invite candidates to forward their comprehensive CV’s to the Human Resources Department via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver.
Send comprehensive CV’s to email@example.com