Cleaners are required to undertake the following duties as directed by the QA Practitioner, using the schedules and frequencies in line with the requirements of the cleaning specification.
• General cleaning of offices, laboratory, canteen, board and training rooms as well as building entrances according to a schedule.
• Emptying waste bins in offices, working areas and/ or building entrances.
• To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks and showers.
• To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces of cupboards and/ shelves.
• To undertake wall washing and inside window pane cleaning to a height no greater than the body height plus an arm’s extension from floor level. • Wiping down walls, doors and wall hangings using appropriate types of cleaning materials.
• Washing of ground floor windows. • Cleaning general laboratory area, cupboards and glass walls. Refill hand towels, soap dispensers and toilet paper in bathrooms on a regular basis ensuring all frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and sanitized.
• Ensure coffee machines and microwaves are maintained and cleaning frequently.
• To use chemical agents as directed by the label, in the discharge of cleaning operations, receiving proper instructions and training.
• Preparing tea and coffee for visitors/ auditors on request.
• Preparing coffee for canteen use.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
• To ensure lights of office buildings are switched off and windows are closed at end of day.
• Washing and drying of bottling PPE clothing.
• Ensure all documentation in use (such as cleaning register/ checklists) are updated regularly.
• To follow company, food safety, health and safety regulations and rules.
• To stand in for team members in case of absenteeism.
• To ensure continuous improvement.
Education and skills
• Grade 12
• Proficient in Afrikaans or English
• Good timekeeping
• Positive attitude
• Good personal hygiene
• Be disciplined and reliable
We invite candidates to forward their comprehensive CV’s to the Human Resources Department via e-mail at email@example.com or hand deliver by no later than Tuesday, 02 February 2021.
Send comprehensive CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org