The main task of this position is to assist in creating and maintaining excellent relationships between the Company and its most important Service Providers and to promote the production of these resources.
• To market, promote and liaise with animal feed products of the company to clients.
• Be responsible for the timely communication and feedback to Producers to ensure that good client service is maintained at all times.
• The promotion, encouragement and persuasion of the Producers to plant the relevant products and to supply to SOILL.
• To supply the Producers with agricultural information with regards to the relevant product.
• Create and maintain excellent relationships between the Company and the Producers.
• To supply support and solutions to the Producers to ensure their business or enterprise is running as efficiently and effectively as possible.
• To assist with the administration and handle the canola passport system and ensure all producers comply with terms before delivery can take place.
• To initiate and coordinate agricultural information- and marketing sessions and represent the company at agricultural shows and events.
• To research and to keep up to date regarding commodities produced, production methods, market tendencies, opportunities, developments and new trends in the agriculture sector.
• To supply an up-to-date harvest projection at all times.
Qualifications and Experience
• B. Sc. Agriculture degree, specializing in Agronomy with Agricultural Economy as a major subject.
• Practical experience in farming will be to the applicant’s advantage.
• Practical experience or a relevant marketing qualification will be to the applicant’s advantage.
• Computer literacy in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication skills in Afrikaans and English, both written and spoken.
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent conflict management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to persuade and influence clients and maintain relationships
• Good business acumen.
• Commercial awareness.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
We invite candidates to forward their comprehensive CV’s to the Human Resources Department via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver by no later than Tuesday, 09 March 2021.
Send comprehensive CV’s to email@example.com