General Assistants report to the Shift Operators and are responsible to execute the work instructions of the Shift Operators diligently and correctly. They must comply with all the hygienic, work standards and keeping the workplace clean and compliant according to the hygienic and safety standards of SOILL.
• General Workers: Production of Extrublend
• Cleaning of extruders, expellers, filter, cooler and augers at the end of a shift or at shut down.
• Rework of sludge and oil cake at return point.
• Emptying of Extruders and cooler during production
• Attach batch labels to all bags for traceability
• General householding and cleaning of production area and communal areas during a shift
• Assisting the Shift Operator with taking of hourly samples
• Bagging and storage of 50kg and 500kg bags for Exstrublend and oilcake.
• Assistance with loading and offloading of trucks and oil tankers during the day shifts.
• Assisting with weekly stock counts
• Assisting the Shift operator with any tasks given during the production process.
• Handling of product flow during production process
• Immediate reporting of any breakdowns of equipment to Shift Operator
• Bagging and storage of 50kg and 500kg bags for oil cake produced during a shift
• Assisting with general maintenance of machinery and equipment
• Grade 12
• Previous experience in the production of edible oil environment will be beneficial
• Ability to work under pressure
• Reliable and disciplined
• Procedural driven
• High Output/results-driven
We invite candidates to forward their comprehensive CV’s to the Human Resources Department via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver by no later than Friday, 22 January 2021.
Send comprehensive CV’s to email@example.com