The main task of this position is to assist the Stock Controller with the effective running of the packaging store.
• Responsible for the daily stock control and measuring of Diesel & Paraffin tank levels – weekly and monthly reports.
• Check and control that all pallets are in a working condition.
• Responsible for all incoming materials – Inspection, Sampling and Capturing on SAP.
• Check that all goods received are in correct condition and that goods match delivery notes.
• Responsible for stock control and counting of consumable products.
• Responsible and accountable for the control and manage of all returns as received form clients, and returns to suppliers.
• Responsible for all chemical store action and other packaging goods in factory – receiving and issuing.
• Assist Supervisor with the manage and maintain of good housing keeping – ensure that shelves are neat and clean.
• Completion of all Food Safety documentation in packaging store.
• Issuing bottom-end stock to Dispatch in appropriate order as per process.
• Correct picking and issuing of truck loads according to load sheets and handing over to Dispatch.
• Report minimum stock levels.
• Taking samples of foodstuffs and raw material to lab.
• Forklift driving when necessary.
Education and skills
• Grade 12
• Literate in Afrikaans or English
• Computer Literate
• 1 year relevant experience would be to the applicant’s advantage
• Good organisational skills
• Good administrative skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to priorities and multitask
• Good communication skills
• Reliable and disciplined
• Procedural driven
• Assertive nature
We invite candidates to forward their comprehensive CV’s to the Human Resources Department via e-mail at email@example.com or hand deliver by no later than Friday, 9 November 2018.
Send comprehensive CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org