The main responsibility of this position is to move packed product and do the routine tasks in bottling plant that is not concerned with the line.
• Food Safety, Cleaning of bottling plant, machines, floors etc.
• Providing empty bottles, pallets and boxes to bottling plant.
• Removing and inspecting packed product from bottling plant
• Cleaning of drains
• Completion of final inspection documents of all packed products.
• Inspection of stacker/forklift and completion of daily check lists.
• Communicate all shortages to Bottling supervisor.
• Housekeeping of the chemical cage.
Education and skills
• Grade 12
• Conversant in Afrikaans or English
• Valid forklift driving license with 6 months experience
• Team player, participate in team talk discussions
• Counting sufficient in order to report amount of packed products
• Good time management
• Be Disciplined and reliable
• Take initiative
We invite candidates to forward their comprehensive CV’s to the Human Resources Department via e-mail at email@example.com or hand deliver by no later than Friday, 09 November 2018.
Send comprehensive CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org