The main responsibility of this position is to bottle oil and stack the final product on pallets.
• Change machine parts
• Place empty bottles on the line and checking for defaults
• Change labels
• Pack bottles into boxes
• Check date code on all packed material
• Clean the drains
• Stack boxes on pallets
• Count returns from bottling to Stores
• Food Safety and Cleaning of bottling plant, machines, floors, locker room, etc.
Education and skills
• Grade 12
• Conversant in English and Afrikaans
• Team player, participate in team talk discussions
• Good time management
• Be Disciplined and reliable
• Take initiative
• Open to learn moving machines in order to grow in the department.
We invite candidates to forward their comprehensive CV’s to the Human Resources Department via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver by no later than Friday, 9 November 2018.
Send comprehensive CV’s to email@example.com